UPDATE: The results are in. Check them out!
We’ve partnered with the amazing team at General Assembly, and created this survey to better understand the state of the industry and get a clearer picture of the tools that designers use to craft the digital products that the world uses.
Once we have the survey results we will publish them here with our complete breakdown and analysis (you might want to sign up to our newsletter to get the updates).
We will also open source the raw spreadsheet of the results so that the rest of the community can use this information for free and without restrictions.
UPDATE: The results are in:
Thank you, General Assembly
We’d also like to say thanks to our sponsor, General Assembly. If you’re interested in learning to code, they have an awesome free course that you can get started with today.
More UX & Frontend goodness
- Submit your portfolio for The New year’s Portfolio challenge - January 2, 2017
- Join The New year’s Portfolio challenge - December 8, 2016
- Announcing the results of the 2016 Design Tools Survey - December 2, 2016
- Take part in the 2016 Design Tools Survey - November 17, 2016
- How to start public speaking – with Rizwan Javaid (SPA alum) - November 1, 2016
- The man who sold his last name and is now selling his future – Jason Zook - September 28, 2016
- Start building your personal Brand (from my talk at ITWeekend in Kiev) - September 18, 2016
- Bryn Jackson (Spec.fm) on how he built a gigantic podcast network with over 5 million downloads - September 8, 2016
- Victor Yocco (UX researcher & Author) on applying psychological theory to digital design - August 31, 2016
- Running Hacking UI as a full time job & launching the Side Project Accelerator - August 22, 2016