For Product Managers and CEO’s, working with designers can be frustrating at times. We designers are a special kind of species. But if communication is right – and if both sides understand one another then the process of working together can be fulfilling and successful.
The following presentation discusses my take on the issue, and offers suggestions, tools and tips for working better with designers.
If you’re a CEO or Product Manager – I bet you’ll find this useful. If you’re a designer – you’re welcome to pass this on to your colleagues and clients.
Most importantly – if you got anything to add or any questions – list them down here in the comments.
* The following was presented at Google Campus TLV as part of the Launchpad mentorship program for startups, and also at the latest Product Management meetup in TLV.
(best to view this in full screen mode)
Links from the presentation
Resources that CEO’s and PMs have to know:
Galleries for design & UX inspiration and research:
Newsletters worth subscribing to:
Other UX resources recommendations:
Tools I’ve used for time management (for working as/with a freelance):
Tools for collaborating and commenting on designs:
– Invision – this is my all time favorite. I use it on a daily basis with my colleagues.
– redpen – more minimalistic in terms of features. not as powerful as invision but also good for getting quick comments on designs.
Cover image: Screenshot of the amazing Ad made for Mercedes Benz by Shalmor Avnon Amichay/Y&R Interactive, Tel Aviv, Israel
Have anything to add? Write it here!
More UX & Frontend goodness
- Master Class #1: This is Our New Robot, He’s Here to Replace You ( w/ Matty Mariansky) - February 16, 2017
- The New Year’s Portfolio Challenge – Winners and Showcase - January 26, 2017
- Submit your portfolio for The New year’s Portfolio challenge - January 2, 2017
- Join The New year’s Portfolio challenge - December 8, 2016
- Announcing the results of the 2016 Design Tools Survey - December 2, 2016
- Take part in the 2016 Design Tools Survey - November 17, 2016
- How to start public speaking – with Rizwan Javaid (SPA alum) - November 1, 2016
- The man who sold his last name and is now selling his future – Jason Zook - September 28, 2016
- Start building your personal Brand (from my talk at ITWeekend in Kiev) - September 18, 2016
- Bryn Jackson (Spec.fm) on how he built a gigantic podcast network with over 5 million downloads - September 8, 2016