For Product Managers and CEO’s, working with designers can be frustrating at times. We designers are a special kind of species. But if communication is right – and if both sides understand one another then the process of working together can be fulfilling and successful.
The following presentation discusses my take on the issue, and offers suggestions, tools and tips for working better with designers.
If you’re a CEO or Product Manager – I bet you’ll find this useful. If you’re a designer – you’re welcome to pass this on to your colleagues and clients.
Most importantly – if you got anything to add or any questions – list them down here in the comments.
* The following was presented at Google Campus TLV as part of the Launchpad mentorship program for startups, and also at the latest Product Management meetup in TLV.
(best to view this in full screen mode)
Links from the presentation
Resources that CEO’s and PMs have to know:
Galleries for design & UX inspiration and research:
Newsletters worth subscribing to:
Other UX resources recommendations:
Tools I’ve used for time management (for working as/with a freelance):
Tools for collaborating and commenting on designs:
– Invision – this is my all time favorite. I use it on a daily basis with my colleagues.
– redpen – more minimalistic in terms of features. not as powerful as invision but also good for getting quick comments on designs.
Cover image: Screenshot of the amazing Ad made for Mercedes Benz by Shalmor Avnon Amichay/Y&R Interactive, Tel Aviv, Israel
Have anything to add? Write it here!
More UX & Frontend goodness
- Master Class #3: How personal AI revolutionized our digital experience (w/ Ori Shaashua) - March 21, 2017
- Intro: How websites actually work - March 13, 2017
- Choose a domain name that will strengthen your brand - March 13, 2017
- Technical tips when buying your domain name (and what mistakes to avoid) - March 13, 2017
- Creative ways to get a website up with no hosting or actual ‘website’ needed - March 13, 2017
- Bought a domain and decided to put up a website? Here’s how you can do that - March 13, 2017
- Master Class #2: Getting Buy-In (w/ Dan Mall) - March 10, 2017
- Master Class #1: This is Our New Robot, He’s Here to Replace You ( w/ Matty Mariansky) - February 16, 2017
- The New Year’s Portfolio Challenge – Winners and Showcase - January 26, 2017
- Submit your portfolio for The New year’s Portfolio challenge - January 2, 2017