The CSS Hat 2 PS Plugin Giveaway has ended. Out of 82 comments in the past week we had to choose just three. Let’s give a round of applause to the winners: 1. David Nazar (@Gandoulfe)
2. Christian Repato (@crepato)
3. JGarett Southerton (@SayIAintSoulful)
Didn’t win? Don’t worry – we got you an exclusive discount!
If you didn’t win, don’t worry – The guys over at Source provided you a 15% discount for buying CSS Hat 2 (ends Sep 2nd).
- Love what you do, take massive action, and prosper (w/ Ran Segall, Prospero) - May 11, 2018
- How well are we connecting with our curiosity? (w/ David Kadavy, Love Your Work) - May 3, 2018
- What is design if not a way to tell a story (w/ Yasmine Evjen, Google) - March 16, 2018
- The value of free education and building communities (w/ Quincy Larson, FreeCodeCamp) - March 8, 2018
- Breaking down design systems to atomic elements (w/ Brad Frost, Atomic Design) - March 1, 2018
- Don’t be a “tooler”, but a learner (w/ Jason Ogle, UserDefenders.com) - February 22, 2018
- Have fun, create value and do it consistently (w/ Noah Kagan, Sumo.com & AppSumo.com) - February 15, 2018
- Find a niche you love, specialize, succeed (w/ Samuel Hulick, UserOnboard.com) - February 8, 2018
- Designing as ‘Change Agents’ (w/ Maria Giudice, former VP Experience at Autodesk) - February 1, 2018
- Finding Your Product’s Level of Readiness and Manifesting Design systems (w/ Keenan Cummings, Airbnb) - January 25, 2018