We’ve teamed up with Squid.ink to provide you with this amazing giveaway of 3 sets of 2000 icons from 17 categories. This set comes in 5 different formats: PSD, AI, EPS, SVG, and PNG format.
A live preview of the whole pack can be found here.
To participate in this giveaway
UPDATE: The giveaway has ended (15 Jul 2015), but you’re welcome to download the free 50 icons pack that Squidink has provided for HackingUI readers!
Post a comment here with a link to your tweet (if you don’t know how to copy your tweet’s link read this). Make sure to comment under your actual email/disqus username, so we can contact you if you win.
3. (Optional) Sign up to our awesome newsletter to know when more giveaways like this come out.
When will the winners be announced?
UPDATE: The winners have been announced.
Good luck everyone!
- Love what you do, take massive action, and prosper (w/ Ran Segall, Prospero) - May 11, 2018
- How well are we connecting with our curiosity? (w/ David Kadavy, Love Your Work) - May 3, 2018
- What is design if not a way to tell a story (w/ Yasmine Evjen, Google) - March 16, 2018
- The value of free education and building communities (w/ Quincy Larson, FreeCodeCamp) - March 8, 2018
- Breaking down design systems to atomic elements (w/ Brad Frost, Atomic Design) - March 1, 2018
- Don’t be a “tooler”, but a learner (w/ Jason Ogle, UserDefenders.com) - February 22, 2018
- Have fun, create value and do it consistently (w/ Noah Kagan, Sumo.com & AppSumo.com) - February 15, 2018
- Find a niche you love, specialize, succeed (w/ Samuel Hulick, UserOnboard.com) - February 8, 2018
- Designing as ‘Change Agents’ (w/ Maria Giudice, former VP Experience at Autodesk) - February 1, 2018
- Finding Your Product’s Level of Readiness and Manifesting Design systems (w/ Keenan Cummings, Airbnb) - January 25, 2018