We’ve teamed up with Squid.ink to provide you with this amazing giveaway of 3 sets of 2000 icons from 17 categories. This set comes in 5 different formats: PSD, AI, EPS, SVG, and PNG format.
A live preview of the whole pack can be found here.
To participate in this giveaway
UPDATE: The giveaway has ended (15 Jul 2015), but you’re welcome to download the free 50 icons pack that Squidink has provided for HackingUI readers!
Post a comment here with a link to your tweet (if you don’t know how to copy your tweet’s link read this). Make sure to comment under your actual email/disqus username, so we can contact you if you win.
3. (Optional) Sign up to our awesome newsletter to know when more giveaways like this come out.
When will the winners be announced?
UPDATE: The winners have been announced.
Good luck everyone!
- Take part in the 2017 Professional Development Survey - July 9, 2017
- Master Class #5: Why we should care about avatar embodiment in VR (w/ Ayelet Batist) - April 25, 2017
- Master Class #4: The Soul in The Machine – Developing for Humans (w/ Christian Heilmann) - April 20, 2017
- Master Class #3: How personal AI revolutionized our digital experience (w/ Ori Shaashua) - March 21, 2017
- Intro: How websites actually work - March 13, 2017
- Choose a domain name that will strengthen your brand - March 13, 2017
- Technical tips when buying your domain name (and what mistakes to avoid) - March 13, 2017
- Creative ways to get a website up with no hosting or actual ‘website’ needed - March 13, 2017
- Bought a domain and decided to put up a website? Here’s how you can do that - March 13, 2017
- Master Class #2: Getting Buy-In (w/ Dan Mall) - March 10, 2017