This week on Friday Inspiration: An alternative magazine with eye-popping image gallery effects, a timeless design for a timeless backpack, a typography site with more effects on six characters than you’ll know what to do with, and more.
We know that it can be tough to keep the creative juices flowing, especially at the end of the week. That’s what this corner is all about. We’ll hit you with seven websites we stumbled upon in the past week to give you a burst of inspiration to and help you power through to the weekend.
Love our Friday Inspiration? Then you’ll love our newsletter too! Sign up now for Hacking UI Weekly and enjoy a weekly roundup of curated links from the top sources in the design and web development communities!
Just launched an awesome site of your own? Submit your site!
More UX & Frontend goodness
- Results & Analysis of The 2017 Tech Education Survey - September 28, 2017
- Introducing: The Hacking UI Master Class Series - January 17, 2017
- Influencing an industry and building a personal brand with Khoi Vinh (Principal Designer, Adobe) - December 22, 2016
- How to grow a blog and remain true to your audience – Chris Coyier (CSS-Tricks & CodePen) - November 24, 2016
- The ups and downs of dominating a niche – Harry Roberts (CSS Wizardry) - November 10, 2016
- The best decision we ever made - October 31, 2016
- The teacher who never stopped learning – Kelsey Ruger (SPA alum) - October 25, 2016
- The musician who turned a side project into a multi-million dollar company – David Okuniev (Typeform) - October 20, 2016
- The freelance designer that stopped selling his time – Peter Nowell (Sketch Master) - October 11, 2016
- A complete step-by-step guide to set up HTTPS on your website - October 10, 2016