Thank you so much to everyone who participated and provided their input.
We had an astounding 3,135 responses!
We’ve officially closed the survey and have all of the data now.
As we mentioned before, we are sharing this data freely. So we hope you use it to build cool things, or just to understand the state of the industry.
So here it is – the raw survey responses spreadsheet. As-is. For you to use for whatever you’d like:
We analyzed the results of the Design Salary Survey and we found a ton of interesting data. Thanks to our good friend and amazing business analyst, Eliran Zagbiv, for his analysis of the results.
So here it is – and may it be useful for your future endeavours.
This survey has been brought to you by Hacking UI & Hired
More UX & Frontend goodness
- What is design if not a way to tell a story (w/ Yasmine Evjen, Google) - March 16, 2018
- The value of free education and building communities (w/ Quincy Larson, FreeCodeCamp) - March 8, 2018
- Breaking down design systems to atomic elements (w/ Brad Frost, Atomic Design) - March 1, 2018
- Don’t be a “tooler”, but a learner (w/ Jason Ogle, UserDefenders.com) - February 22, 2018
- Have fun, create value and do it consistently (w/ Noah Kagan, Sumo.com & AppSumo.com) - February 15, 2018
- Find a niche you love, specialize, succeed (w/ Samuel Hulick, UserOnboard.com) - February 8, 2018
- Designing as ‘Change Agents’ (w/ Maria Giudice, former VP Experience at Autodesk) - February 1, 2018
- Finding Your Product’s Level of Readiness and Manifesting Design systems (w/ Keenan Cummings, Airbnb) - January 25, 2018
- The Falafel Method for UI Design - August 16, 2017
- Take part in the 2017 Professional Development Survey - July 9, 2017