Thank you so much to everyone who participated and provided their input in the 2016 Design Tools Survey that we put together with General Assembly.
We had an astounding 1,184 responses!
We’ve officially closed the survey and have all of the data now.
View the Report
We analyzed the results of the survey and we found a lot of interesting anecdotes.
We have brought in business analyst Eliran Zagbiv, to help us analyze the results and dig deep to bring you the full report.
The raw results, for your own use
As we mentioned before, we are sharing this data freely, back to the community, so we can all understand the state of the industry.
So here it is – the raw survey responses spreadsheet. As-is. For you to use for whatever you’d like:
View the Results (Google Spreadsheet) →
Thank you, General Assembly
We’d also like to say thanks to our sponsor, General Assembly. If you’re interested in learning to code, they have an awesome free course that you can get started with today.
More UX & Frontend goodness
- The Falafel Method for UI Design - August 16, 2017
- Take part in the 2017 Professional Development Survey - July 9, 2017
- Master Class #5: Why we should care about avatar embodiment in VR (w/ Ayelet Batist) - April 25, 2017
- Master Class #4: The Soul in The Machine – Developing for Humans (w/ Christian Heilmann) - April 20, 2017
- Master Class #3: How personal AI revolutionized our digital experience (w/ Ori Shaashua) - March 21, 2017
- Intro: How websites actually work - March 13, 2017
- Choose a domain name that will strengthen your brand - March 13, 2017
- Technical tips when buying your domain name (and what mistakes to avoid) - March 13, 2017
- Creative ways to get a website up with no hosting or actual ‘website’ needed - March 13, 2017
- Bought a domain and decided to put up a website? Here’s how you can do that - March 13, 2017