Thank you so much to everyone who participated and provided their input in the 2016 Design Tools Survey that we put together with General Assembly.
We had an astounding 1,184 responses!
We’ve officially closed the survey and have all of the data now.
View the Report
We analyzed the results of the survey and we found a lot of interesting anecdotes.
We have brought in business analyst Eliran Zagbiv, to help us analyze the results and dig deep to bring you the full report.
The raw results, for your own use
As we mentioned before, we are sharing this data freely, back to the community, so we can all understand the state of the industry.
So here it is – the raw survey responses spreadsheet. As-is. For you to use for whatever you’d like:
View the Results (Google Spreadsheet) →
Thank you, General Assembly
We’d also like to say thanks to our sponsor, General Assembly. If you’re interested in learning to code, they have an awesome free course that you can get started with today.
More UX & Frontend goodness
- Submit your portfolio for The New year’s Portfolio challenge - January 2, 2017
- Join The New year’s Portfolio challenge - December 8, 2016
- Announcing the results of the 2016 Design Tools Survey - December 2, 2016
- Take part in the 2016 Design Tools Survey - November 17, 2016
- How to start public speaking – with Rizwan Javaid (SPA alum) - November 1, 2016
- The man who sold his last name and is now selling his future – Jason Zook - September 28, 2016
- Start building your personal Brand (from my talk at ITWeekend in Kiev) - September 18, 2016
- Bryn Jackson (Spec.fm) on how he built a gigantic podcast network with over 5 million downloads - September 8, 2016
- Victor Yocco (UX researcher & Author) on applying psychological theory to digital design - August 31, 2016
- Running Hacking UI as a full time job & launching the Side Project Accelerator - August 22, 2016