Thank you so much to everyone who participated and provided their input in the 2016 Design Tools Survey that we put together with General Assembly.
We had an astounding 1,184 responses!
We’ve officially closed the survey and have all of the data now.
View the Report
We analyzed the results of the survey and we found a lot of interesting anecdotes.
We have brought in business analyst Eliran Zagbiv, to help us analyze the results and dig deep to bring you the full report.
The raw results, for your own use
As we mentioned before, we are sharing this data freely, back to the community, so we can all understand the state of the industry.
So here it is – the raw survey responses spreadsheet. As-is. For you to use for whatever you’d like:
View the Results (Google Spreadsheet) →
Thank you, General Assembly
We’d also like to say thanks to our sponsor, General Assembly. If you’re interested in learning to code, they have an awesome free course that you can get started with today.
More UX & Frontend goodness
- What is design if not a way to tell a story (w/ Yasmine Evjen, Google) - March 16, 2018
- The value of free education and building communities (w/ Quincy Larson, FreeCodeCamp) - March 8, 2018
- Breaking down design systems to atomic elements (w/ Brad Frost, Atomic Design) - March 1, 2018
- Don’t be a “tooler”, but a learner (w/ Jason Ogle, UserDefenders.com) - February 22, 2018
- Have fun, create value and do it consistently (w/ Noah Kagan, Sumo.com & AppSumo.com) - February 15, 2018
- Find a niche you love, specialize, succeed (w/ Samuel Hulick, UserOnboard.com) - February 8, 2018
- Designing as ‘Change Agents’ (w/ Maria Giudice, former VP Experience at Autodesk) - February 1, 2018
- Finding Your Product’s Level of Readiness and Manifesting Design systems (w/ Keenan Cummings, Airbnb) - January 25, 2018
- The Falafel Method for UI Design - August 16, 2017
- Take part in the 2017 Professional Development Survey - July 9, 2017