The new book Design + Code – From Sketch to Xcode by Meng To is out – and we got 3 copies exclusively for HUI readers.
Last week we interviewed Meng To – a designer that set off to write about the concept of moving to sketch and creating apps with xcode.
“Designers should code because it will inform their design decisions and allow better collaboration with engineers” -Meng To
The book Design+Code is about iOS design and prototyping using Sketch and Xcode. By the end of reading it and watching all videos you should be able to build your own app (specifically in this course its a news reader app).
- 24 Sketch files
- 21 Videos
- 14 Xcode projects
How to participate in this giveaway
1. Tweet this
2. Post a comment with a link to your tweet (if you don’t know how to copy your tweet’s link read this). Make sure to leave your actual name and email when in your comment so we can reach you if you win.
When will the winners be announced?
The giveaway will end on June 9th at midnight EST (its next Monday). We will announce the winners on Tuesday, June 10th, and also share a coupon code with a special discount for HUI readers.
Make sure to follow @mengto and @hackingUI for the update. You can also sign up to our newsletter if you would like to be notified by email (and of course be in the loop for future giveaways). Good luck everyone!
More UX & Frontend goodness
- The Falafel Method for UI Design - August 16, 2017
- Take part in the 2017 Professional Development Survey - July 9, 2017
- Master Class #5: Why we should care about avatar embodiment in VR (w/ Ayelet Batist) - April 25, 2017
- Master Class #4: The Soul in The Machine – Developing for Humans (w/ Christian Heilmann) - April 20, 2017
- Master Class #3: How personal AI revolutionized our digital experience (w/ Ori Shaashua) - March 21, 2017
- Intro: How websites actually work - March 13, 2017
- Choose a domain name that will strengthen your brand - March 13, 2017
- Technical tips when buying your domain name (and what mistakes to avoid) - March 13, 2017
- Creative ways to get a website up with no hosting or actual ‘website’ needed - March 13, 2017
- Bought a domain and decided to put up a website? Here’s how you can do that - March 13, 2017