The new book Design + Code – From Sketch to Xcode by Meng To is out – and we got 3 copies exclusively for HUI readers.
Last week we interviewed Meng To – a designer that set off to write about the concept of moving to sketch and creating apps with xcode.
“Designers should code because it will inform their design decisions and allow better collaboration with engineers” -Meng To
The book Design+Code is about iOS design and prototyping using Sketch and Xcode. By the end of reading it and watching all videos you should be able to build your own app (specifically in this course its a news reader app).
- 24 Sketch files
- 21 Videos
- 14 Xcode projects
How to participate in this giveaway
1. Tweet this
2. Post a comment with a link to your tweet (if you don’t know how to copy your tweet’s link read this). Make sure to leave your actual name and email when in your comment so we can reach you if you win.
When will the winners be announced?
The giveaway will end on June 9th at midnight EST (its next Monday). We will announce the winners on Tuesday, June 10th, and also share a coupon code with a special discount for HUI readers.
Make sure to follow @mengto and @hackingUI for the update. You can also sign up to our newsletter if you would like to be notified by email (and of course be in the loop for future giveaways). Good luck everyone!
More UX & Frontend goodness
- Master Class #1: This is Our New Robot, He’s Here to Replace You ( w/ Matty Mariansky) - February 16, 2017
- The New Year’s Portfolio Challenge – Winners and Showcase - January 26, 2017
- Submit your portfolio for The New year’s Portfolio challenge - January 2, 2017
- Join The New year’s Portfolio challenge - December 8, 2016
- Announcing the results of the 2016 Design Tools Survey - December 2, 2016
- Take part in the 2016 Design Tools Survey - November 17, 2016
- How to start public speaking – with Rizwan Javaid (SPA alum) - November 1, 2016
- The man who sold his last name and is now selling his future – Jason Zook - September 28, 2016
- Start building your personal Brand (from my talk at ITWeekend in Kiev) - September 18, 2016
- Bryn Jackson (Spec.fm) on how he built a gigantic podcast network with over 5 million downloads - September 8, 2016