As some of you already know, I’m traveling to SF and NY, and we (Hacking UI) are throwing meetups in both.
Today, I am excited to say that we have teamed up with Design&Startups to provide you with a (free) Product Design Panel event in San Francisco!
In the panel we will be discussing product team structures, responsibilities, and workflows. we’ve got 5 amazing panelists from great companies to supply us all with insights.
So, if you’re in the area – I would love to see you there! Sits are limited so hurry up and sign up while you can.
Monday, November 16, 2015 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (PST)
Galvanize San Francisco – Soma – 44 Tehama Street San Francisco, CA 94105 – View Map
- Assaf Shalev, Product Designer at IDEO
- Bernat Fortet, UX Designer at Yahoo
- Corey Hall, Product Designer at Bittorrent
- Derek Bender, Product Designer at Uber
- Lan Guo, User Researcher at Facebook
Enjoy complimentary food and drinks while taking in an inspiring panel discussion on product design and how it fits in fast-growing organizations around the Bay Area. After the panel discussion, attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a short Q&A with the panelists followed by networking and mingling.
6:30 – 7:00pm Food, drinks, & mingling
7:00 – 7:45pm Product Design Panel
7:45 – 8:00pm Q&A
8:00 – 8:30pm Networking
More UX & Frontend goodness
- The Falafel Method for UI Design - August 16, 2017
- Take part in the 2017 Professional Development Survey - July 9, 2017
- Master Class #5: Why we should care about avatar embodiment in VR (w/ Ayelet Batist) - April 25, 2017
- Master Class #4: The Soul in The Machine – Developing for Humans (w/ Christian Heilmann) - April 20, 2017
- Master Class #3: How personal AI revolutionized our digital experience (w/ Ori Shaashua) - March 21, 2017
- Intro: How websites actually work - March 13, 2017
- Choose a domain name that will strengthen your brand - March 13, 2017
- Technical tips when buying your domain name (and what mistakes to avoid) - March 13, 2017
- Creative ways to get a website up with no hosting or actual ‘website’ needed - March 13, 2017
- Bought a domain and decided to put up a website? Here’s how you can do that - March 13, 2017