As some of you already know, I’m traveling to SF and NY, and we (Hacking UI) are throwing meetups in both.
Today, I am excited to say that we have teamed up with Design&Startups to provide you with a (free) Product Design Panel event in San Francisco!
In the panel we will be discussing product team structures, responsibilities, and workflows. we’ve got 5 amazing panelists from great companies to supply us all with insights.
So, if you’re in the area – I would love to see you there! Sits are limited so hurry up and sign up while you can.
Monday, November 16, 2015 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (PST)
Galvanize San Francisco – Soma – 44 Tehama Street San Francisco, CA 94105 – View Map
- Assaf Shalev, Product Designer at IDEO
- Bernat Fortet, UX Designer at Yahoo
- Corey Hall, Product Designer at Bittorrent
- Derek Bender, Product Designer at Uber
- Lan Guo, User Researcher at Facebook
Enjoy complimentary food and drinks while taking in an inspiring panel discussion on product design and how it fits in fast-growing organizations around the Bay Area. After the panel discussion, attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a short Q&A with the panelists followed by networking and mingling.
6:30 – 7:00pm Food, drinks, & mingling
7:00 – 7:45pm Product Design Panel
7:45 – 8:00pm Q&A
8:00 – 8:30pm Networking
More UX & Frontend goodness
- Love what you do, take massive action, and prosper (w/ Ran Segall, Prospero) - May 11, 2018
- How well are we connecting with our curiosity? (w/ David Kadavy, Love Your Work) - May 3, 2018
- What is design if not a way to tell a story (w/ Yasmine Evjen, Google) - March 16, 2018
- The value of free education and building communities (w/ Quincy Larson, FreeCodeCamp) - March 8, 2018
- Breaking down design systems to atomic elements (w/ Brad Frost, Atomic Design) - March 1, 2018
- Don’t be a “tooler”, but a learner (w/ Jason Ogle, UserDefenders.com) - February 22, 2018
- Have fun, create value and do it consistently (w/ Noah Kagan, Sumo.com & AppSumo.com) - February 15, 2018
- Find a niche you love, specialize, succeed (w/ Samuel Hulick, UserOnboard.com) - February 8, 2018
- Designing as ‘Change Agents’ (w/ Maria Giudice, former VP Experience at Autodesk) - February 1, 2018
- Finding Your Product’s Level of Readiness and Manifesting Design systems (w/ Keenan Cummings, Airbnb) - January 25, 2018