We finished analyzing the results of the Design Salary Survey and we found a ton of interesting data from the overwhelming 3,167 respondents. We hope this gives you a better understanding of the industry standards and how salaries differ between countries, job titles, experience levels and more.
We’d also like to give a special thanks to Hired.com for supporting us and helping us to do this survey, and to our good friend and amazing business analyst, Eliran Zagbiv, for his analysis of the results.
So here it is – and may it be useful for your future endeavours.
Btw – we open sourced the original survey results sheet. Use it is for any purpose you’d like.
More UX & Frontend goodness
- Master Class #3: How personal AI revolutionized our digital experience (w/ Ori Shaashua) - March 21, 2017
- Intro: How websites actually work - March 13, 2017
- Choose a domain name that will strengthen your brand - March 13, 2017
- Technical tips when buying your domain name (and what mistakes to avoid) - March 13, 2017
- Creative ways to get a website up with no hosting or actual ‘website’ needed - March 13, 2017
- Bought a domain and decided to put up a website? Here’s how you can do that - March 13, 2017
- Master Class #2: Getting Buy-In (w/ Dan Mall) - March 10, 2017
- Master Class #1: This is Our New Robot, He’s Here to Replace You ( w/ Matty Mariansky) - February 16, 2017
- The New Year’s Portfolio Challenge – Winners and Showcase - January 26, 2017
- Submit your portfolio for The New year’s Portfolio challenge - January 2, 2017