We finished analyzing the results of the Design Salary Survey and we found a ton of interesting data from the overwhelming 3,167 respondents. We hope this gives you a better understanding of the industry standards and how salaries differ between countries, job titles, experience levels and more.
We’d also like to give a special thanks to Hired.com for supporting us and helping us to do this survey, and to our good friend and amazing business analyst, Eliran Zagbiv, for his analysis of the results.
So here it is – and may it be useful for your future endeavours.
Btw – we open sourced the original survey results sheet. Use it is for any purpose you’d like.
More UX & Frontend goodness
- Love what you do, take massive action, and prosper (w/ Ran Segall, Prospero) - May 11, 2018
- How well are we connecting with our curiosity? (w/ David Kadavy, Love Your Work) - May 3, 2018
- What is design if not a way to tell a story (w/ Yasmine Evjen, Google) - March 16, 2018
- The value of free education and building communities (w/ Quincy Larson, FreeCodeCamp) - March 8, 2018
- Breaking down design systems to atomic elements (w/ Brad Frost, Atomic Design) - March 1, 2018
- Don’t be a “tooler”, but a learner (w/ Jason Ogle, UserDefenders.com) - February 22, 2018
- Have fun, create value and do it consistently (w/ Noah Kagan, Sumo.com & AppSumo.com) - February 15, 2018
- Find a niche you love, specialize, succeed (w/ Samuel Hulick, UserOnboard.com) - February 8, 2018
- Designing as ‘Change Agents’ (w/ Maria Giudice, former VP Experience at Autodesk) - February 1, 2018
- Finding Your Product’s Level of Readiness and Manifesting Design systems (w/ Keenan Cummings, Airbnb) - January 25, 2018