We finished analyzing the results of the Design Salary Survey and we found a ton of interesting data from the overwhelming 3,167 respondents. We hope this gives you a better understanding of the industry standards and how salaries differ between countries, job titles, experience levels and more.
We’d also like to give a special thanks to Hired.com for supporting us and helping us to do this survey, and to our good friend and amazing business analyst, Eliran Zagbiv, for his analysis of the results.
So here it is – and may it be useful for your future endeavours.
Btw – we open sourced the original survey results sheet. Use it is for any purpose you’d like.
More UX & Frontend goodness
- Submit your portfolio for The New year’s Portfolio challenge - January 2, 2017
- Join The New year’s Portfolio challenge - December 8, 2016
- Announcing the results of the 2016 Design Tools Survey - December 2, 2016
- Take part in the 2016 Design Tools Survey - November 17, 2016
- How to start public speaking – with Rizwan Javaid (SPA alum) - November 1, 2016
- The man who sold his last name and is now selling his future – Jason Zook - September 28, 2016
- Start building your personal Brand (from my talk at ITWeekend in Kiev) - September 18, 2016
- Bryn Jackson (Spec.fm) on how he built a gigantic podcast network with over 5 million downloads - September 8, 2016
- Victor Yocco (UX researcher & Author) on applying psychological theory to digital design - August 31, 2016
- Running Hacking UI as a full time job & launching the Side Project Accelerator - August 22, 2016