We are super excited to finally share with you the following items that we’ve been working on for the past couple months!
We’ve been working alongside the amazing Adoric team to bring you this set of over 2100 high quality vector icons that have been carefully crafted and split to all the relevant categories of user interface design.
Finally – a searchable icon pack for sketch
Icon54 is brought to you with a file for use with the wonderful app iconjar which we work with (also in Similarweb). I bet a lot of you out there use it too, so check it out: The iconjar file is fully labeled and tagged, meaning you can search for icons by name or connotation!
Perfect icons for any design team
These icons are based around our own needs for our own design team, and even some fun categories (hey, who wouldn’t want that Steve Jobs icon, right?).
As you might know David and I were at Similarweb Chloe work team of six designers in all of us need icons all the time so we know what a lot of you out there need as well
So what are you waiting for?
Head on over to icon54.com and go get some icons!
More UX & Frontend goodness
- Master Class #4: The Soul in The Machine – Developing for Humans (w/ Christian Heilmann) - April 20, 2017
- Master Class #3: How personal AI revolutionized our digital experience (w/ Ori Shaashua) - March 21, 2017
- Intro: How websites actually work - March 13, 2017
- Choose a domain name that will strengthen your brand - March 13, 2017
- Technical tips when buying your domain name (and what mistakes to avoid) - March 13, 2017
- Creative ways to get a website up with no hosting or actual ‘website’ needed - March 13, 2017
- Bought a domain and decided to put up a website? Here’s how you can do that - March 13, 2017
- Master Class #2: Getting Buy-In (w/ Dan Mall) - March 10, 2017
- Master Class #1: This is Our New Robot, He’s Here to Replace You ( w/ Matty Mariansky) - February 16, 2017
- The New Year’s Portfolio Challenge – Winners and Showcase - January 26, 2017