We are thrilled to announce the all new Resources on Hacking UI.
Nice! What will I find there?
Whether you’re a designer, developer, or an entrepreneur working on any digital product, Resources is the place for you to find tools, icon sets, UI Kits, articles, and interesting online services – both free and premium, to help you be more productive and produce high quality results.
What’s new in Resources?
Well, there are two major updates that make the whole difference:
- The new filters allow you to view the resources by category or by free/premium. We have over 10 categories and that will allow you to find what you need – fast.
- You can now submit your own resource! Anyone can add their own resource. We built this tool for all you makers out there – and this gives you a stage to publish your own products!
In addition, we now add premium products like the following ones from our sponsors – MightyDeals.
So what are you waiting for?
We would love your help in spreading the word, and would evermore love your feedback.
This email is brought to you by our sponsors:
More UX & Frontend goodness
- Submit your portfolio for The New year’s Portfolio challenge - January 2, 2017
- Join The New year’s Portfolio challenge - December 8, 2016
- Announcing the results of the 2016 Design Tools Survey - December 2, 2016
- Take part in the 2016 Design Tools Survey - November 17, 2016
- How to start public speaking – with Rizwan Javaid (SPA alum) - November 1, 2016
- The man who sold his last name and is now selling his future – Jason Zook - September 28, 2016
- Start building your personal Brand (from my talk at ITWeekend in Kiev) - September 18, 2016
- Bryn Jackson (Spec.fm) on how he built a gigantic podcast network with over 5 million downloads - September 8, 2016
- Victor Yocco (UX researcher & Author) on applying psychological theory to digital design - August 31, 2016
- Running Hacking UI as a full time job & launching the Side Project Accelerator - August 22, 2016