We are thrilled to announce the all new Resources on Hacking UI.
Nice! What will I find there?
Whether you’re a designer, developer, or an entrepreneur working on any digital product, Resources is the place for you to find tools, icon sets, UI Kits, articles, and interesting online services – both free and premium, to help you be more productive and produce high quality results.
What’s new in Resources?
Well, there are two major updates that make the whole difference:
- The new filters allow you to view the resources by category or by free/premium. We have over 10 categories and that will allow you to find what you need – fast.
- You can now submit your own resource! Anyone can add their own resource. We built this tool for all you makers out there – and this gives you a stage to publish your own products!
In addition, we now add premium products like the following ones from our sponsors – MightyDeals.
So what are you waiting for?
We would love your help in spreading the word, and would evermore love your feedback.
This email is brought to you by our sponsors:
More UX & Frontend goodness
- Love what you do, take massive action, and prosper (w/ Ran Segall, Prospero) - May 11, 2018
- How well are we connecting with our curiosity? (w/ David Kadavy, Love Your Work) - May 3, 2018
- What is design if not a way to tell a story (w/ Yasmine Evjen, Google) - March 16, 2018
- The value of free education and building communities (w/ Quincy Larson, FreeCodeCamp) - March 8, 2018
- Breaking down design systems to atomic elements (w/ Brad Frost, Atomic Design) - March 1, 2018
- Don’t be a “tooler”, but a learner (w/ Jason Ogle, UserDefenders.com) - February 22, 2018
- Have fun, create value and do it consistently (w/ Noah Kagan, Sumo.com & AppSumo.com) - February 15, 2018
- Find a niche you love, specialize, succeed (w/ Samuel Hulick, UserOnboard.com) - February 8, 2018
- Designing as ‘Change Agents’ (w/ Maria Giudice, former VP Experience at Autodesk) - February 1, 2018
- Finding Your Product’s Level of Readiness and Manifesting Design systems (w/ Keenan Cummings, Airbnb) - January 25, 2018