We are thrilled to announce the all new Resources on Hacking UI.
Nice! What will I find there?
Whether you’re a designer, developer, or an entrepreneur working on any digital product, Resources is the place for you to find tools, icon sets, UI Kits, articles, and interesting online services – both free and premium, to help you be more productive and produce high quality results.
What’s new in Resources?
Well, there are two major updates that make the whole difference:
- The new filters allow you to view the resources by category or by free/premium. We have over 10 categories and that will allow you to find what you need – fast.
- You can now submit your own resource! Anyone can add their own resource. We built this tool for all you makers out there – and this gives you a stage to publish your own products!
In addition, we now add premium products like the following ones from our sponsors – MightyDeals.
So what are you waiting for?
We would love your help in spreading the word, and would evermore love your feedback.
This email is brought to you by our sponsors:
More UX & Frontend goodness
- Master Class #3: How personal AI revolutionized our digital experience (w/ Ori Shaashua) - March 21, 2017
- Intro: How websites actually work - March 13, 2017
- Choose a domain name that will strengthen your brand - March 13, 2017
- Technical tips when buying your domain name (and what mistakes to avoid) - March 13, 2017
- Creative ways to get a website up with no hosting or actual ‘website’ needed - March 13, 2017
- Bought a domain and decided to put up a website? Here’s how you can do that - March 13, 2017
- Master Class #2: Getting Buy-In (w/ Dan Mall) - March 10, 2017
- Master Class #1: This is Our New Robot, He’s Here to Replace You ( w/ Matty Mariansky) - February 16, 2017
- The New Year’s Portfolio Challenge – Winners and Showcase - January 26, 2017
- Submit your portfolio for The New year’s Portfolio challenge - January 2, 2017