New Yorkers – We’re in town, and would love to meet you in person!
Tomorrow – Tuesday, November 24, 2015 from 7 PM to 9 PM
WeWork Soho, 175 Varick St, New York, NY 10013, New York, NY
- FREE beer
- FREE pizzas
- A short interesting talk by yours truly – Sagi Shrieber, Co-Founder of Hacking UI.
The Talk: How to Build and Scale your Side Project
In this talk I will tell the story of Hacking UI, and why it is worth it to spend time on side projects and build tools to increase productivity.
Very few tickets available (and are left), so please reserve ONLY if you plan to come.
7:00pm: Food, drinks, & mingling
7:40 Talk by Sagi
8:00 More networking time!
More UX & Frontend goodness
- Love what you do, take massive action, and prosper (w/ Ran Segall, Prospero) - May 11, 2018
- How well are we connecting with our curiosity? (w/ David Kadavy, Love Your Work) - May 3, 2018
- What is design if not a way to tell a story (w/ Yasmine Evjen, Google) - March 16, 2018
- The value of free education and building communities (w/ Quincy Larson, FreeCodeCamp) - March 8, 2018
- Breaking down design systems to atomic elements (w/ Brad Frost, Atomic Design) - March 1, 2018
- Don’t be a “tooler”, but a learner (w/ Jason Ogle, UserDefenders.com) - February 22, 2018
- Have fun, create value and do it consistently (w/ Noah Kagan, Sumo.com & AppSumo.com) - February 15, 2018
- Find a niche you love, specialize, succeed (w/ Samuel Hulick, UserOnboard.com) - February 8, 2018
- Designing as ‘Change Agents’ (w/ Maria Giudice, former VP Experience at Autodesk) - February 1, 2018
- Finding Your Product’s Level of Readiness and Manifesting Design systems (w/ Keenan Cummings, Airbnb) - January 25, 2018