Last night, we (HackingUI in partnership with Israeli design blog Pixel Perfect Magazine) launched the UI design exhibition “Pixel Dribbble 2015.”
The event was sponsored by SimilarWeb as a main sponsor, alongside were more great companies like Invision, Shopify and Dribbble. This was the second Pixel Dribbble exhibition. The first one took place in 2013.
The exhibition is a follow up to a contest in which 40 dribbble invites were given out: 20 given out to HackingUI contestants and 20 for Pixel Perfect Magazine contestants.
The event took place in Tel Aviv and the attendees enjoyed the exhibition as well as professional lectures, cool giveaways, lots of alcohol and food.
Here are pictures from the event (the full album can be found here):
More UX & Frontend goodness
- Submit your portfolio for The New year’s Portfolio challenge - January 2, 2017
- Join The New year’s Portfolio challenge - December 8, 2016
- Announcing the results of the 2016 Design Tools Survey - December 2, 2016
- Take part in the 2016 Design Tools Survey - November 17, 2016
- How to start public speaking – with Rizwan Javaid (SPA alum) - November 1, 2016
- The man who sold his last name and is now selling his future – Jason Zook - September 28, 2016
- Start building your personal Brand (from my talk at ITWeekend in Kiev) - September 18, 2016
- Bryn Jackson (Spec.fm) on how he built a gigantic podcast network with over 5 million downloads - September 8, 2016
- Victor Yocco (UX researcher & Author) on applying psychological theory to digital design - August 31, 2016
- Running Hacking UI as a full time job & launching the Side Project Accelerator - August 22, 2016