Last night, we (HackingUI in partnership with Israeli design blog Pixel Perfect Magazine) launched the UI design exhibition “Pixel Dribbble 2015.”
The event was sponsored by SimilarWeb as a main sponsor, alongside were more great companies like Invision, Shopify and Dribbble. This was the second Pixel Dribbble exhibition. The first one took place in 2013.
The exhibition is a follow up to a contest in which 40 dribbble invites were given out: 20 given out to HackingUI contestants and 20 for Pixel Perfect Magazine contestants.
The event took place in Tel Aviv and the attendees enjoyed the exhibition as well as professional lectures, cool giveaways, lots of alcohol and food.
Here are pictures from the event (the full album can be found here):
More UX & Frontend goodness
- Love what you do, take massive action, and prosper (w/ Ran Segall, Prospero) - May 11, 2018
- How well are we connecting with our curiosity? (w/ David Kadavy, Love Your Work) - May 3, 2018
- What is design if not a way to tell a story (w/ Yasmine Evjen, Google) - March 16, 2018
- The value of free education and building communities (w/ Quincy Larson, FreeCodeCamp) - March 8, 2018
- Breaking down design systems to atomic elements (w/ Brad Frost, Atomic Design) - March 1, 2018
- Don’t be a “tooler”, but a learner (w/ Jason Ogle, UserDefenders.com) - February 22, 2018
- Have fun, create value and do it consistently (w/ Noah Kagan, Sumo.com & AppSumo.com) - February 15, 2018
- Find a niche you love, specialize, succeed (w/ Samuel Hulick, UserOnboard.com) - February 8, 2018
- Designing as ‘Change Agents’ (w/ Maria Giudice, former VP Experience at Autodesk) - February 1, 2018
- Finding Your Product’s Level of Readiness and Manifesting Design systems (w/ Keenan Cummings, Airbnb) - January 25, 2018