Last night, we (HackingUI in partnership with Israeli design blog Pixel Perfect Magazine) launched the UI design exhibition “Pixel Dribbble 2015.”
The event was sponsored by SimilarWeb as a main sponsor, alongside were more great companies like Invision, Shopify and Dribbble. This was the second Pixel Dribbble exhibition. The first one took place in 2013.
The exhibition is a follow up to a contest in which 40 dribbble invites were given out: 20 given out to HackingUI contestants and 20 for Pixel Perfect Magazine contestants.
The event took place in Tel Aviv and the attendees enjoyed the exhibition as well as professional lectures, cool giveaways, lots of alcohol and food.
Here are pictures from the event (the full album can be found here):
More UX & Frontend goodness
- Master Class #5: Why we should care about avatar embodiment in VR (w/ Ayelet Batist) - April 25, 2017
- Master Class #4: The Soul in The Machine – Developing for Humans (w/ Christian Heilmann) - April 20, 2017
- Master Class #3: How personal AI revolutionized our digital experience (w/ Ori Shaashua) - March 21, 2017
- Intro: How websites actually work - March 13, 2017
- Choose a domain name that will strengthen your brand - March 13, 2017
- Technical tips when buying your domain name (and what mistakes to avoid) - March 13, 2017
- Creative ways to get a website up with no hosting or actual ‘website’ needed - March 13, 2017
- Bought a domain and decided to put up a website? Here’s how you can do that - March 13, 2017
- Master Class #2: Getting Buy-In (w/ Dan Mall) - March 10, 2017
- Master Class #1: This is Our New Robot, He’s Here to Replace You ( w/ Matty Mariansky) - February 16, 2017