The UI8 wireframe kit v2 has enriched many designers’ UX workflow around the world, and now we have teamed up with UI8 to give away 3 free copies of this marvelous kit so you can begin doing some enchanting of your own.
Whats inside the kit?
Over 70 templates and 300 UI elements in blueprint style for web, tablet and mobile devices to help speed up your UX workflow. Delivered in both Illustrator and Sketch formats.
How to participate in this giveaway
1. Tweet this
2. Post a comment with a link to your tweet (if you don’t know how to copy your tweet’s link read this). Make sure to leave your actual name and email in your comment so we can contact you if you win.
When will the winners be announced?
The giveaway will end on Monday, July 14th at midnight EST. We will announce the winners on Tuesday, July 15th, and also share a special discount for those who didn’t win.
Good luck everyone!
More UX & Frontend goodness
- Love what you do, take massive action, and prosper (w/ Ran Segall, Prospero) - May 11, 2018
- How well are we connecting with our curiosity? (w/ David Kadavy, Love Your Work) - May 3, 2018
- What is design if not a way to tell a story (w/ Yasmine Evjen, Google) - March 16, 2018
- The value of free education and building communities (w/ Quincy Larson, FreeCodeCamp) - March 8, 2018
- Breaking down design systems to atomic elements (w/ Brad Frost, Atomic Design) - March 1, 2018
- Don’t be a “tooler”, but a learner (w/ Jason Ogle, UserDefenders.com) - February 22, 2018
- Have fun, create value and do it consistently (w/ Noah Kagan, Sumo.com & AppSumo.com) - February 15, 2018
- Find a niche you love, specialize, succeed (w/ Samuel Hulick, UserOnboard.com) - February 8, 2018
- Designing as ‘Change Agents’ (w/ Maria Giudice, former VP Experience at Autodesk) - February 1, 2018
- Finding Your Product’s Level of Readiness and Manifesting Design systems (w/ Keenan Cummings, Airbnb) - January 25, 2018