Today Apple announced that they are adding a brand new toy to the collection, the Apple watch.
Tim Cook calls the Apple Watch the next chapter in the company’s history, and it appears to also be the next playground for UI innovation.
It’s interface is unlike any other. The touch screen is so small that the gestures we have grown accustomed to on mobile phones and tablets will not suffice. Most of the controls will also be through the watch’s spinning “digital crown”.
As we soon learn the implications and capabilities of this new device, we will begin a new generation of app design.
To help you get started today, I created a fully vector mockup for the Apple Watch.
Here’s the process of how I’ve done it:
1) You’re welcome to download this Apple Watch Mockup Freebie and use it for mockup and presentation purposes. Ofcourse Apple Inc own the rights of this watch design.
2) Do not sell this kit or share it claiming it was your own.
3) When sharing this freebie I ask that you’ll link back to this page or to the dribbble shot.
More UX & Frontend goodness
- Master Class #3: How personal AI revolutionized our digital experience (w/ Ori Shaashua) - March 21, 2017
- Intro: How websites actually work - March 13, 2017
- Choose a domain name that will strengthen your brand - March 13, 2017
- Technical tips when buying your domain name (and what mistakes to avoid) - March 13, 2017
- Creative ways to get a website up with no hosting or actual ‘website’ needed - March 13, 2017
- Bought a domain and decided to put up a website? Here’s how you can do that - March 13, 2017
- Master Class #2: Getting Buy-In (w/ Dan Mall) - March 10, 2017
- Master Class #1: This is Our New Robot, He’s Here to Replace You ( w/ Matty Mariansky) - February 16, 2017
- The New Year’s Portfolio Challenge – Winners and Showcase - January 26, 2017
- Submit your portfolio for The New year’s Portfolio challenge - January 2, 2017