Today Apple announced that they are adding a brand new toy to the collection, the Apple watch.
Tim Cook calls the Apple Watch the next chapter in the company’s history, and it appears to also be the next playground for UI innovation.
It’s interface is unlike any other. The touch screen is so small that the gestures we have grown accustomed to on mobile phones and tablets will not suffice. Most of the controls will also be through the watch’s spinning “digital crown”.
As we soon learn the implications and capabilities of this new device, we will begin a new generation of app design.
To help you get started today, I created a fully vector mockup for the Apple Watch.
Here’s the process of how I’ve done it:
1) You’re welcome to download this Apple Watch Mockup Freebie and use it for mockup and presentation purposes. Ofcourse Apple Inc own the rights of this watch design.
2) Do not sell this kit or share it claiming it was your own.
3) When sharing this freebie I ask that you’ll link back to this page or to the dribbble shot.
More UX & Frontend goodness
- Submit your portfolio for The New year’s Portfolio challenge - January 2, 2017
- Join The New year’s Portfolio challenge - December 8, 2016
- Announcing the results of the 2016 Design Tools Survey - December 2, 2016
- Take part in the 2016 Design Tools Survey - November 17, 2016
- How to start public speaking – with Rizwan Javaid (SPA alum) - November 1, 2016
- The man who sold his last name and is now selling his future – Jason Zook - September 28, 2016
- Start building your personal Brand (from my talk at ITWeekend in Kiev) - September 18, 2016
- Bryn Jackson (Spec.fm) on how he built a gigantic podcast network with over 5 million downloads - September 8, 2016
- Victor Yocco (UX researcher & Author) on applying psychological theory to digital design - August 31, 2016
- Running Hacking UI as a full time job & launching the Side Project Accelerator - August 22, 2016