Today Apple announced that they are adding a brand new toy to the collection, the Apple watch.
Tim Cook calls the Apple Watch the next chapter in the company’s history, and it appears to also be the next playground for UI innovation.
It’s interface is unlike any other. The touch screen is so small that the gestures we have grown accustomed to on mobile phones and tablets will not suffice. Most of the controls will also be through the watch’s spinning “digital crown”.
As we soon learn the implications and capabilities of this new device, we will begin a new generation of app design.
To help you get started today, I created a fully vector mockup for the Apple Watch.
Here’s the process of how I’ve done it:
1) You’re welcome to download this Apple Watch Mockup Freebie and use it for mockup and presentation purposes. Ofcourse Apple Inc own the rights of this watch design.
2) Do not sell this kit or share it claiming it was your own.
3) When sharing this freebie I ask that you’ll link back to this page or to the dribbble shot.
More UX & Frontend goodness
- Love what you do, take massive action, and prosper (w/ Ran Segall, Prospero) - May 11, 2018
- How well are we connecting with our curiosity? (w/ David Kadavy, Love Your Work) - May 3, 2018
- What is design if not a way to tell a story (w/ Yasmine Evjen, Google) - March 16, 2018
- The value of free education and building communities (w/ Quincy Larson, FreeCodeCamp) - March 8, 2018
- Breaking down design systems to atomic elements (w/ Brad Frost, Atomic Design) - March 1, 2018
- Don’t be a “tooler”, but a learner (w/ Jason Ogle, UserDefenders.com) - February 22, 2018
- Have fun, create value and do it consistently (w/ Noah Kagan, Sumo.com & AppSumo.com) - February 15, 2018
- Find a niche you love, specialize, succeed (w/ Samuel Hulick, UserOnboard.com) - February 8, 2018
- Designing as ‘Change Agents’ (w/ Maria Giudice, former VP Experience at Autodesk) - February 1, 2018
- Finding Your Product’s Level of Readiness and Manifesting Design systems (w/ Keenan Cummings, Airbnb) - January 25, 2018