We’ve partnered with Udemy, a global marketplace for learning and teaching online, to get a clearer picture of what people working in tech want to learn about.
We believe that continuing to learn is one of the most important things you can do for your career. However, there are so many new subjects appearing every day that it can often be overwhelming and difficult to decide what to focus on.
Therefore, we’re asking designers, developers, product managers, marketers, and anyone else working in the tech industry to fill out this survey and let us know what they are most interested in learning and how they see their career developing.
Once we have the survey results we will publish them here with our complete breakdown and analysis (you might want to sign up to our newsletter to get the updates).
Thank you Udemy!
We’d like to thank our partner, Udemy, for sponsoring the survey. Udemy was the perfect partner for this because they have TONS of online courses on every subject imaginable.
They also hooked it up with a sweet deal. If you would like to begin learning anything, you can use the code: HACKING2017 to get any Udemy course for only $15.
More UX & Frontend goodness
- Love what you do, take massive action, and prosper (w/ Ran Segall, Prospero) - May 11, 2018
- How well are we connecting with our curiosity? (w/ David Kadavy, Love Your Work) - May 3, 2018
- What is design if not a way to tell a story (w/ Yasmine Evjen, Google) - March 16, 2018
- The value of free education and building communities (w/ Quincy Larson, FreeCodeCamp) - March 8, 2018
- Breaking down design systems to atomic elements (w/ Brad Frost, Atomic Design) - March 1, 2018
- Don’t be a “tooler”, but a learner (w/ Jason Ogle, UserDefenders.com) - February 22, 2018
- Have fun, create value and do it consistently (w/ Noah Kagan, Sumo.com & AppSumo.com) - February 15, 2018
- Find a niche you love, specialize, succeed (w/ Samuel Hulick, UserOnboard.com) - February 8, 2018
- Designing as ‘Change Agents’ (w/ Maria Giudice, former VP Experience at Autodesk) - February 1, 2018
- Finding Your Product’s Level of Readiness and Manifesting Design systems (w/ Keenan Cummings, Airbnb) - January 25, 2018