This week on Friday Inspiration: Coin LP design, A great portfolio with emphasis on case studies, Google Now LP, and more.
We know that it can be tough to keep the creative juices flowing, especially at the end of the week. That’s what this corner is all about. We’ll hit you with seven websites we stumbled upon in the past week to give you a burst of inspiration to and help you power through to the weekend.
Love our Friday Inspiration? Then you’ll love our newsletter too! Sign up now for Hacking UI Weekly and enjoy a weekly roundup of curated links from the top sources in the design and web development communities!
Just launched an awesome site of your own? Submit your site!
More UX & Frontend goodness
- Love what you do, take massive action, and prosper (w/ Ran Segall, Prospero) - May 11, 2018
- How well are we connecting with our curiosity? (w/ David Kadavy, Love Your Work) - May 3, 2018
- What is design if not a way to tell a story (w/ Yasmine Evjen, Google) - March 16, 2018
- The value of free education and building communities (w/ Quincy Larson, FreeCodeCamp) - March 8, 2018
- Breaking down design systems to atomic elements (w/ Brad Frost, Atomic Design) - March 1, 2018
- Don’t be a “tooler”, but a learner (w/ Jason Ogle, UserDefenders.com) - February 22, 2018
- Have fun, create value and do it consistently (w/ Noah Kagan, Sumo.com & AppSumo.com) - February 15, 2018
- Find a niche you love, specialize, succeed (w/ Samuel Hulick, UserOnboard.com) - February 8, 2018
- Designing as ‘Change Agents’ (w/ Maria Giudice, former VP Experience at Autodesk) - February 1, 2018
- Finding Your Product’s Level of Readiness and Manifesting Design systems (w/ Keenan Cummings, Airbnb) - January 25, 2018