In this class we talked to Ori on why we need to stop crafting the UX of our apps around clocks. We also got instant & actionable tips to get started integrating AI into our apps today (even if we’re not crazy talented machine learning developers).
The Hacking UI Master Class
The Hacking UI Master Class is a monthly series of conversations and lectures with experts in design, development, and technology, in which the experts discuss emerging technology and new ideas.
If you haven’t yet, you are welcome to sign up for free to the Hacking UI Master Class.
Ori Shaashua is the Co-founder & VP Product at Neura
Ori has 15 years of experience in product development management and design encompassing the entire chain of development from inception to market. Ori’s focus and experience revolves around smartphone enabled devices and user experience, providing services to numerous companies and start-ups.
Shout out to our Sponsors
This free talk is brought to you by FullStory.
FullStory is a web app that lets you search your customer experience like you search the web.
The app captures customer experience data in one powerful, easy-to-use platform. It captures session playback, automatic insights, funnel analytics, and provides robust search and segmentation.
So, see you at the session?
More UX & Frontend goodness
- The Falafel Method for UI Design - August 16, 2017
- Take part in the 2017 Professional Development Survey - July 9, 2017
- Master Class #5: Why we should care about avatar embodiment in VR (w/ Ayelet Batist) - April 25, 2017
- Master Class #4: The Soul in The Machine – Developing for Humans (w/ Christian Heilmann) - April 20, 2017
- Master Class #3: How personal AI revolutionized our digital experience (w/ Ori Shaashua) - March 21, 2017
- Intro: How websites actually work - March 13, 2017
- Choose a domain name that will strengthen your brand - March 13, 2017
- Technical tips when buying your domain name (and what mistakes to avoid) - March 13, 2017
- Creative ways to get a website up with no hosting or actual ‘website’ needed - March 13, 2017
- Bought a domain and decided to put up a website? Here’s how you can do that - March 13, 2017