In this class we talked to Ori on why we need to stop crafting the UX of our apps around clocks. We also got instant & actionable tips to get started integrating AI into our apps today (even if we’re not crazy talented machine learning developers).
The Hacking UI Master Class
The Hacking UI Master Class is a monthly series of conversations and lectures with experts in design, development, and technology, in which the experts discuss emerging technology and new ideas.
If you haven’t yet, you are welcome to sign up for free to the Hacking UI Master Class.
Ori Shaashua is the Co-founder & VP Product at Neura
Ori has 15 years of experience in product development management and design encompassing the entire chain of development from inception to market. Ori’s focus and experience revolves around smartphone enabled devices and user experience, providing services to numerous companies and start-ups.
Shout out to our Sponsors
This free talk is brought to you by FullStory.
FullStory is a web app that lets you search your customer experience like you search the web.
The app captures customer experience data in one powerful, easy-to-use platform. It captures session playback, automatic insights, funnel analytics, and provides robust search and segmentation.
So, see you at the session?
More UX & Frontend goodness
- Love what you do, take massive action, and prosper (w/ Ran Segall, Prospero) - May 11, 2018
- How well are we connecting with our curiosity? (w/ David Kadavy, Love Your Work) - May 3, 2018
- What is design if not a way to tell a story (w/ Yasmine Evjen, Google) - March 16, 2018
- The value of free education and building communities (w/ Quincy Larson, FreeCodeCamp) - March 8, 2018
- Breaking down design systems to atomic elements (w/ Brad Frost, Atomic Design) - March 1, 2018
- Don’t be a “tooler”, but a learner (w/ Jason Ogle, UserDefenders.com) - February 22, 2018
- Have fun, create value and do it consistently (w/ Noah Kagan, Sumo.com & AppSumo.com) - February 15, 2018
- Find a niche you love, specialize, succeed (w/ Samuel Hulick, UserOnboard.com) - February 8, 2018
- Designing as ‘Change Agents’ (w/ Maria Giudice, former VP Experience at Autodesk) - February 1, 2018
- Finding Your Product’s Level of Readiness and Manifesting Design systems (w/ Keenan Cummings, Airbnb) - January 25, 2018